You have a right:
– to see the dentist of your choice.
– to see the dentist every time you receive dental treatment.
– to know in advance the type and expected cost of treatment.
– to expect dental team members to use appropriate infection-controls.
– to ask about treatment alternatives and to be told, in language you can understand, the advantages and disadvantages of each.
– to know the education and training of your dentist and the dental team.
– to know what professional rules, laws and ethics apply to your dentist and the dental team.